9.0.3.8 and 9.0.3.9 Cant' Change Track Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 9.0.3.8 and 9.0.3.9 Cant' Change Track Selection

Program works great if I want to use the pre-selected track. If I try to select a different track the program freezes. Doesn't freeze computer, just the program. Have tried uninstall and re-install but continue to have the same issue. Any suggestions?

Yeah, post more detail and logs.

We don't play "20 Questions" here.....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Here is a specific example, but the problem isn't limited to this disc. I'm trying to rip individual episodes from the disc (Friends Season 1 Disc 1). When I load the disc, DVDRipper automatically selects Track 6. It will rip Track 6 with no problems, but if I try to select any other track the program freezes.

I'm using DVDRipper 9.0.3.9 (tried beta since I had the same problem with 9.0.3.8) on a Sony Vaio running Windows 8, 64 bit. Log is attached. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
      Attached Files

Comment

I can't duplicate your problem with v9039 Beta under win7. The screen should look like the attachment, which shows one of the Stargate SG1 episode discs. I don't have the Friends disc.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Screen looks the same, but program freezes if I try to select a different track.

Comment

Same here, I install WIndows 8 and install the lastest DVDFab and it crashes whenever I change any option like where it is ripped, changing tracks I want to rip...

Comment

Windoze 8 not very nice.

Him naughty product from Micro$oft.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X