Beta 9.0.39 not useable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Beta 9.0.39 not useable

Not sure about other systems, but DVBDFab Ripper (#D Plus) is not useable on a Win-8 64 bit system. Can not select target directories, when closing, the confirmation window is hidden, etc, etc.. It all seems to be linked to certain windows not getting focus..

And it is also linked to problems with Windoze 8 built in there by the famed Micro$oft!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Do not repro here in Windows 8 PRO with WMC x64 6.2.9200.16384. What's your OS version? You can type "slmgr.vbs -dlv" in Command Prompt.

Comment

I got the same version.. This same issue was in a previous Beta..

Comment

Ron
          Please try v9.0.4.0 and post the results.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Tried 9.0.4.0, same issues. But I did trace the problem, I have a Logitech Touch Pad T650, and when I disable the Logitech Setpoint system tray app, the problem goes away..

I have reported the issue with Logitech..
            Last edited by Ronvp; 05-15-2013, 04:16 PM. Reason: added details

Comment

Hi Ronvp
              Here is another thread about Logitech SetPoint with a similar problem

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X