Can't figure out where "destination" button is on Fab 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Can't figure out where "destination" button is on Fab 9

My destination is an external hard drive. I've stared at the interface on Fab 9 for a long time, and I just don't see where it is. I see the "save" (preferences) button, but no "destination" button. I also want to send it in M2TS format. Can someone tell me how to get a handle on this?

The problem started where I wasn't able to figure how to save the English subtitles on Fab 8 in the M2TS format, after checking the appropriate boxes. The subtitles never end up being on the hard drive. The different tracks are, but not the subtitles. And I really like Fab 8. So I hoped Fab 9 would fix this - but it's more complicated than ever.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

The v9 GUI, unlike the one in v8, is dynamic: it changes to accommodate what you are trying to do. For that reason, some controls wait until it can tell what's up before they become active. After you load a Source, click on the folder icon in the Save To area (called the Target in v8). See the attached capture. You don't need to set anything, DVDFab will remember your setting for this automatically. This capture is from Copy but Ripper works the same.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X