Quicksync haswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Quicksync haswell

I just upgraded my mb and cpu to the new haswell and wanted to try the quicksync feature however i found into some problems.

1st) If i try the latest version of dvdfab it doesnt even allow me to select the quicksync feature.

2nd) I tried to revert back to an old beta version 9.0.3.3 i believe and i was able to select it but it was extremely slow, it started at 0.3 fps and after a minute i was converting around 2 fps.

Has anyone encountered the same issues as i did or has any idea what i am doing wrong?

Check this post and run the analyzer. The correct drivers may not be installed. http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...1&postcount=18
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

i will try later when i get home, the drivers are the latest Intel HD Graphics Drivers 15.31.9.3165 which cam out 4 days ago, my thing is in the older beta version it identified it while the new version says it does not have the feature which is not correct

Comment

Do you have a discrete graphics card in the computer? And are you running Virtu?

Albert Einstein

Comment

yes i got an old discrete nvidia card gt 240 if i am not mistaken, i am not running Virtu, to be honest not really sure what that is
          Last edited by darkknight; 06-10-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

That card is likely the only graphics adapter your computer sees right now. If so Quick Sync won't work at all. A quick check would be to just pull that card and reboot to let the Intel drivers load. If you are a gamer and need the card check Lucid Logic Virtu on the web. May be included with your motherboard.

Albert Einstein

Comment

found out what i was doing wrong, i had to have a second monitor or have it connected to my monitor however i followed these instructions and it worked perfectly

gameplay recording, screen recording, desktop recording, game recording, game capture, screen capture, live streaming, game streaming, game recording software, screen recording software, video player, remote PC access, remote gaming, Mirillis Action!, Splash player, Monflo

if this is not allowed please remove

Comment

darkknight - if I can ask, which CPU & MB did you upgrade to and how much performance gain did you notice?

Comment

chpfsusb

This is an old thread and darkknight may not see your question, send a private message using the forum PM system.
                  Originally posted by chpfsusb View Post
                  darkknight - if I can ask, which CPU & MB did you upgrade to and how much performance gain did you notice?
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X