Disney Blu-ray sync problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Disney Blu-ray sync problem

I'm ripping a few of our BD movies for my son to watch on the Android tablet in the car.
    I'm getting audio sync problems from every single Disney Blu-ray Disc. All other rips are perfectly fine. The file format I'm using:
    mkv.h264.acc in 720p, bitrate preset 'Normal' and audio is 160 kbps Dolby PL2.
    Playback applications are VLC for Windows on my laptop, and VLC for Android on the tablet. I tried to run software decoding/encoding too, but is doesn't make a difference.

1) Is this a known/common problem with Disney Blu-ray Discs?

2) What can I do about it?

Running DVDFab 9.0.4.7 on Windows 7 SP1 (x64).

Please list all of the specific titles that have this problem. Some Disney releases can be problematic but it is usually structural or odd authoring, not so much AV sync.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please list all of the specific titles that have this problem. Some Disney releases can be problematic but it is usually structural or odd authoring, not so much AV sync.
      All Disney Blu-ray titles are bought in Sweden:
      Cars (2006), region B
      Cars 2 (2011), region ABC
      Up (2009), region B
      Wreck-It Ralph (2012), region ABC

The Lion King (1994), region ABC, not tested. My son is too young for this movie.

Comment

Thanks for the list, I will pass it along to the QA Team. One suggestion: try setting the audio to "stereo" (and leave all CUDA/GPU turned off).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't make a difference.

Comment

Working...
          X