No announcement yet.

"Sparkle" sparkles with unwanted voice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) "Sparkle" sparkles with unwanted voice.

Here's my situation: Purchased lifetime version of BD Ripper (installed and am using DVD Fab 9.0.6.0 and am trying to rip the main movie "Sparkle" from Blu-Ray disk. No matter that I unticked all "preselected audio tracks" under Common Settings, unticked "Always display only forced Subtitle", ticked "Do not preselect any subtitle track" the resultant file played after DVD Fab does its ripping, in computer whether with windows media player, VLC or Quicktime Player- all of them playback a track describing in detail every graphic, gesture by the actors and what they are saying in third person. I really only want the movie and audio playable over Plex, Roku 2 for the Ipad 3. So, what features do I disable or enable to make this happen? I'm tired of trying to figure this out myself and I couldn't find any posts that speak to this problem. Can you help? Thanks in advance!

Video Codec is set for h264
    Resolution 1920/800
    Frame Rate - Same as source
    Bit Rate 5488 kbps
    Audio Codec is set for aac
    Sample rate 48000 hz
    Audio Channels - 5.1 Multichannel
    Bit Rate 448 kbps
    Subtitle mode - none
    File Type: ipod_avc

Sounds like it's selecting the wrong soundtrack as the default, this happens sometimes. Check the other soundtracks on the disk.

Comment

Set the audio for "Stereo" instead of multichannel. You may need to use a non-multichannel profile. There are many threads about this topic, use "director commentary" or "commentary" as the keyword using the Advanced option of the forum search engine.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Figured it out.

I didn't know there were choices in the audio tab for each title. Once I found that I chose "dts master" and that did the trick. Now if I could just get the Disk ISO created. The program stalls at 28%. Looking for ideas on that one. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Hi cong
          Please post your internal log.
          Thanks
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Can't ISO "Sparkle"

The internal log was too long for a text copy and paste in "reply" so I've attached it.
            Attached Files

Comment

That is actually better anyway, I wish everyone would do it. The log is easier for the developers to download when it's attached. Have you tried turning off Lightning Recoding?
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVD Fab Blu-Ray Copy stalls

Turned off Lightening Recoding. Program stalls at "Create ISO process started."

Comment

Working...
                X