I think they forgot something in the latest builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) I think they forgot something in the latest builds

I like how they have everything set up in the advanced section but I think they missed where you can change the title name of the movie when ripping. If it's there then I must have missed it.

I can't find it either and that needs to be put back, some titles are nonsense or simply DVD_VIDEO.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Your are right, this needs to be corrected. It is using the default from Settings, which is <DVD Volume name><Title number>.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
        if possible they also need to add copy and paste a title as well as longer titles, this would be a good thing.
        hagd
        ty.
        Last edited by apollo13; 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Your are right, this needs to be corrected. It is using the default from Settings, which is <DVD Volume name><Title number>.
          I have had multiple communications with Vivian in support. I asked her to allow us to determine what to auto fill into that field, and she said they would provide that to us, but for 6 months it hasn't happened.

I do NOT want the DVDRip information to be included in the title as it totally confused PlexApp.Com when it is pulling the information from TheTVDB.Com and IMDB.

I now just get:

THE_BIG_BANG_THEORY_S6D1_2012.Title10.DVDRip

and no description, no box cover art.

Please let us just default to DVD Title, as Version 8 did.

Comment

Edit title name

Originally posted by dglidden View Post
            I like how they have everything set up in the advanced section but I think they missed where you can change the title name of the movie when ripping. If it's there then I must have missed it.

We will support changes to the title name as soon as possible.

Comment

Video choices

The new version has also eliminated the ability to choose 1280p when using the iPad. Forced to 1090. ?

Comment

The file size is also off base. The listed conversion file size does not match the actual output.

Comment

Originally posted by xavi1951 View Post
                  The new version has also eliminated the ability to choose 1280p when using the iPad. Forced to 1090. ?
                  Noticed the issue and reported to our dev.
                  Thanks for your good feedback.
                  The file size is also off base. The listed conversion file size does not match the actual output.
                  I tried to convert bd to iPad and output 1080p, Bitrate 3100 and size 3736 MB are shown default in Advanced Settings. And the actual output file size is 3.57 GB, almost the setting.

Wilson
                  Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-13-2013, 02:52 AM.
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The default resolution is same as iPad, why need to output 1280p?

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X