No announcement yet.

Creating a custom rip profile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Creating a custom rip profile...

What I liked about previous versions is the ability to create and edit a custom rip, say a custom avi or in my case a DIVX type profile, I can't see how to do this with version 9.0.6.9, can this be done?

You can use Profile Editor or make the settings changes on the Advanced page and then click the "Save as default profile" button. To choose the initial profile click on the up arrows shown in the capture.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The option for advanced settings is greyed out for all the profiles.

Comment

I figured it out, you have to have a movie queued.

Comment

Correct.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

More problems with the custom profile...

Okay, now I have more trouble with this, I cannot use a custom profile, here is a screen shot of the setup, called screen shot setup profile.jpg and the error message is screen shot setup profile error.jpg. The error message states Work 1 failed. Error = 507.00 empty_profile_present.
            Attached Files

Comment

Try deleting your old custom profile start over set up new profile then save as default see if this works.

Comment

Working...
              X