There is definitely an issue in the latest builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) There is definitely an issue in the latest builds

I've just installed the latest official release of DVD Fab and I am still getting the update warning for Ironman 3. I'v uninstalled the program twice, verified that all my OS and Graphics are up to date and also tried it in DVD Fab 8. There it opened just fine so I know it's not my system or the disk, it's the program.

It must be some difference in your system, it opens perfectly for me. Please post your v9.0.7.0 internal log so the developers can check it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had issue with release before the current official .70 release and as you the disk worked fine in V8.

Just tried it with the .70 release, works fine.

Comment

Well I guess I should say sorta works.

Taking forever to make the Full Movie ISO.

Can't tell exactly how much longer that V8 because V9 isn't done yet. But at least it read the disk this time.

Comment

Took longer than V8 to make the full disk iso.

Took less time then V8 to make the main movie mkv that I make for my media server.

So I guess over all takes about same amount of time to get to my desired end result of an archived disk, the iso, and a usable file for my media server, the mkv file as V8 did.

Comment

Working...
          X