Seventh gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Seventh gift

Quick question. In previous versions of Ripper, the file size of the m4v file was around 2.2 GB or less. (Using the "New iPAD" default.) With v9.0.7.0, using the same "New iPAD" default setting, the M4v files are close to or over 6GB. Why the change? I'm sure that it is a resolution change, but I do not remember what the older Rippers (v9.0.6.0 and below) used as default resolution settings. Does anyone have that number? A (6) GB file takes up a lot of room on a 32 GB iPAD.

Thank you for our reply. Seventhgift

I did not use it much, but it was 960xXXX as I recall. It may something else now, check it on the Advanced settings button in the Ripper window. Even that (960) is overkill for a handheld device, 6GB is a waste of space unless you are plugging it into a TV and watching on a large screen.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X