No announcement yet.

How to set output file name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How to set output file name?

I just bought and started using DVDFab (v 9.0.7.2.). How do you set the output file name? Thanks!

1. Select the title you want
    2. Click on the title name to change the output file name

In DVDFab (v 9.0.7.2.), you can right click on the title you want to output and select "Rename" option to change the output file name
    I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
    Edison

Comment

Originally posted by flow79 View Post
      I just bought and started using DVDFab (v 9.0.7.2.). How do you set the output file name? Thanks!
      you can set the output file name in Common settings(upper right corner)>Conversion>Output for general situation.
      Other situations, you can left click the title name in main interface or right click title name>select "rename" option.
      Attached Files
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Edison View Post
        1. Select the title you want
        2. Click on the title name to change the output file name

In DVDFab (v 9.0.7.2.), you can right click on the title you want to output and select "Rename" option to change the output file name
        And will this allow you to rename the file without changing the video's title?
        For example, if I want the title which appears in my video player to read "Planet of the Apes: Tomorrow's Tide", but I want the file name to be "POTA - 106 Tomorrow's Tide.mp4", can I once again do this?

The option to set the file name and video title independently existed in 9.0.5.5, but was removed in 9.0.7.0. Has it been restored in 9.0.7.2?

Comment

Not yet to my knowledge. I think it is on the "to-do" list.

What you are changing if you follow the suggestions in this thread is the filename, not the title. This applies to v9072 and v9101.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Not yet to my knowledge. I think it is on the "to-do" list.
            That's good to hear. Thank you for the information. I look forward to the return of this misplaced feature, since I had to roll back to an older, obsolete version to restore it.

Comment

I agree, I hope it can be soon.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X