Classic Caballeros Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Classic Caballeros Collection

I am trying to rip 'The Three Caballeros' from this disk. It is listed as being 1:11:34 by dvdfab with 17 chapters. When ripped the resultant file is 13:15:21 and 802mb. When I play it back and attempt to scan it forward, wmp crashes. It will play it though, although I must admit to not having the patience to run it on regular speed to the point where it crashes.
    How can I figure out what the issue is please? Could the title be coded to loop, and that is causing it to show the 13 hour length?

thanks for advising.

additional information

It took about forever to get mediaInfo to display the data, but here it is:
    SOURCE FILE TYPE: VOB
    SOURCE VIDEO TYPE: MPEG2
    SOURCE VIDEO RESOLUTION: 720x480
    SOURCE AUDIO TYPE: AC3,
    DVDFab VERSION: 9.0.7.2
    DVDFab PROFILE: MP4
    OUTPUT RESOLUTION: Same as source
    OUTPUT CROP: Auto
    OUTPUT BITRATE: 448000
    OUTPUT PASSES: 1

I hope I found enough info to assist in figuring this out. If not, please advise what additional info would help. thanks.

Comment

Post your internal log file read this link.http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16

Comment

attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Retry it with pathfinder off in Fab settings don't forget to turn it back on after your done.

Comment

jtb
            What is the nature of the source disc? I can't find it on Amazon. Please provide a link to the source if it is available for purchase online.

The log says it worked OK, so your playback should be fine. Try the rip again with CUDA acceleration disabled in DVDFab Settings->AV Codec. If it still does not play correctly, try a different player such as DVDFab Media Player (free forever for playing files, folders or ISOs) or VLC.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Glenns, tried turning pathfinder off, and it did not make a difference.
              Signals, the movie can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Saludos-Amigos.../dp/B0012RLXBU
              I am trying the rip without acceleration, I will post here what happens.
              thanks very much for helping.

Comment

ok, Glenns suggestion did stop it from crashing at the end of the movie. Huge plus there
                I tried once more disabling the GPU codecs, with pathfinder disabled, and it still shows up as being 13+ hours in length. I don't know why it is showing the extended time, but as long as it isn't crashing wmp, it will be playable.
                Being as it is playable, I am leaving it at this. Thanks very much for the assist!

Comment

Working...
                X