More control over RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) More control over RIP

Is there anyway of having more control of the rips i am doing like in other programs (i.e handbrake) so i can improve the quality a little without increasing bit rate or file size. I dont mind losing encoding speed if i could produce better RIPS.

Their are many adjustments in fab including the new CRF encoder but I don't see how you can use any adjustments and not increase file size or bit rate.

Comment

increasing reference frames, motion est method, plus many more would that not improve quality without significant increase of file size

Comment

You can exercise more control over the codecs by editing the Preset. This is an xml file that can be edited with Notepad. You can see which preset is being called by reading the Profile you are using. These are both located in the Profiles6 folder. Note that you are on your own here, changing these files is not officially supported. You can undo any damage by uninstalling and reinstalling DVDFab.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks will give it a look, is there any plans in the future to introduce a GUI method for more control for your RIPS

Comment

Working...
          X