Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper TV Show to MP4 blurry when there is moment in the scene

Hi Folks,

I have season 1 of married with children on DVD and I would like to rip it to disk and then convert it to MP4. I was able to do this but I noticed whenever anyone moves in a scene it is a very blur around the parts of the bodies (or objects) in motion. Does any one know why or how to address this?

I don't see this issue with other shows I have ripped to DVD folders and then converted to MP4.

If I create a new DVD based on the DVD folder, the new DVD looks fine. So I think the rip to DVD folder went ok.

I have attached a screen shot of my convert settings and my log.

Any ideas or guidance would be really appreciated.
    Attached Files

The settings and log both look OK. If you are watching this on a large screen HDTV, you may need to convert at a higher video bitrate. You should also update to the current version of DVDFab, which is v9.1.2.3 as this is written.

Try converting one episode at a higher bitrate and see if it helps. On the settings page, on the Video Quality dropdown select Custom, then move the slider until the bits/pixel reaches about .33 or .35.

Do you see the same effect if you play the converted file on your PC with DVDFab Media Player or VLC?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X