how do i save preferences version 9.1.2.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) how do i save preferences version 9.1.2.8

Hi I just bought the full version of DVDFab and look forward to getting the VidOn box as well so thanks for that however I'm using DVDFAB 9 and have three questions

1) When ripping the blu rays I can't find how to change the title of the saved file before ripping?

2) Also the default setting for subtites in MP4 format is to show them but I want the option forced only to be the default when I choose these settings it's not clear to me how to save these settings as default when I re-open the app.

3) Can someone guide me on how to have mulitple langauge options when playing my blu rays on Apple TV3. My son speaks french and I want the choice of langage and subtitles. The default setting "Apple TV3" only allows one language and one set of subtitles?

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

John

You can change the Title by clicking on it (beside the check-marked box).

I use the MKV container for everything (SD and HD), so I'm not sure about MP4 questions.

You can look here to start

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...tainer_formats

Comment

Go to DVDFab Settings->Conversion->Convert, put a check in the top box ("Always Display only Forced").
      Many players do not support multi-audio MP4, make sure yours does.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks I can't use MKV files as they don't work with Apple TV 3 or my Ipad

So I'm left with MP4.

On both my laptop and PC the program goes back to default settings each time I open it. Can someone give me instructions on how to change it the .ini file pls.

Comment

Working...
        X