No subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) No subtitles

When using 9.1.2.8 and making a mvk, the subtitle isn't there.
    I'm ripping from a BD-folder on hd to another mkv-folder on hd.
    I'm in region B and I have tried with both Parkland and Captain Phillips. I use the passthrough encoding. When I play the mkv:s I can see in the menu that the subtitle is avaible, but when I choose the subtitle (swedish) it wont show up. This worked with the previous version (9.1.2.5, I think). Where can I find that version?

A couple things to check, that the desired subtitle is checked and it is set to remux into the file so it can be selected. See attachments:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I will give it another try with those settings.
      Thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry. I just tried again as suggested. But I still get no subtitle when i use Ripper to make a mkv from BD.
        So once again, where can I get the previous version, 9.1.2.5? That worked for me.

Comment

Did you select "Display the forced subtitle only" option when converting?
          It will not have subtitle if the movie does not include the forced subtitle after selecting the option.
          And please post the dvdfab internal log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Attached Files
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

No, Wilson. I didn't know about that option. I will also give that a try.
            Thanks!

Comment

Note that there are TWO places to control the Display Only Forced option, one is in DVDFab Settings, the other is in the sub stream selection box, after you select the stream you want. As Wilson said, if the option is selected and the subs are not forced, there wiill be no sub stream in the output.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Molok
                If you need 9.1.2.5, send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you but, please post the log files so that the DVD Fab team can see if it is a bug.
                Thanks
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X