X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio aut of sync

Hi

An old bug is back. Audio is out of sync on mp4 targets of Blu-Ray rips. Actually, it happens only on BD, not on DVD.
    It's different on each language. So it's possible that one language has a delay on less than a half second, another one has more than one second.

Logs attached.
    Attached Files

Try changing from AAC audio to AC3 audio.This should work.
    Last edited by glenns; 06-01-2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Hi glenns

Thanks for your answer.
      You're right. AC3 is working. But, I've got 2 players wich do not support AC3 within mp4 container.
      I've downgraded to V9.1.1.5. This is my last stored version which don't have the issue.

Comment

Fab need to fix this it's been going on for awhile now.

Comment

Ehm, I was fast, still one left. tried some different version, but all of them moves the second language out of sync.
          Attached Files

Comment

Try version 8.

Comment

OK, that could be another problem. In this case the V8 result is the same as on V9. Only the main language, english, is in sync. I try to demux all streams and encode them one by one.

Comment

Just the second Audio track encoded external by a dos program and remuxed to back to the mp4 container result audio in sync.

Comment

Audio out of sync on all BD rips

Using 9.1.9.9 after previous versions 9.1.9.2 and 9.1.8.8 were suffering the same problem. Ripping to MP4 but tried AC3 and AAC audio and both rips suffer a second lag for every hour of video. Using CUDA acceleration and two pass rip. Logs attached.

Comment

Peter, this is an old thread, please start a new one and 1) tell us if it is all titles or only a particular one, and 2) include the DVDFab internal log session that produced out of sync audio. Instructions for this are in my sig.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X