Just hangs at 0%. Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Just hangs at 0%. Help Please

Hi, I hit the start button but nothing happens, the percentage stays at 0% and all the time info (time taken) stays at 0.

Anything I can do to get this working?

Laptop = Windows 8.1

Thanks

Post the DVDFab internal log file session from the most recent attempt where this happened. You can find it by opening the log file using Notepad, the log sessions will appear with the most recent at the bottom (end) of the file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals: Didn't know you could open the log files from notepad if that's what you ment in the above post but believe it or not that can work if you know a important little detail.

Open wordpad-file- then change default from text documents to all files
      (this is the important little detail) click on dvdfab internal and you opened the file using notepad.Or you can use the way in the bottom of my post.Well you taught a old dog a new trick even if this was not your intention.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed help.

I have attached the dvdfab_internal file which seems to be getting stuck at info: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(40) bitrate(5552) crf(-1)
        Attached Files

Comment

My directions were wrong in the post above should of said to open note pad-click on file- then click on open- change the text documents(default) to all files (its a pull down) then Fab files shows up click on dvdfab internal and cut and paste into a post.Their are 2 better ways below.

A less intensive way is to click on the windows logo to the bottom left then documents-then dvd fab9-then log-then dvdfab internal file.

Or the easy way from the fab program click the downward triangle then log files-then dvdfab internal file. 3 different ways to get to your log files.

Documents is the default location for log files so if you put them somewhere else then you will need to use that location of-cause.

Comment

Change AAC sound to dolby digital AC-3 sound in advanced settings this will make it work.I assume you know this disk has Cinavia on it so if you make a disk you need to play it on a uninfected by Cinavia player or on a media player or use a uninfected softwear player if on computer or the audio will mute 20 mins into the movie.
            Last edited by glenns; 06-07-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

EDIT: Ignore this post just re read other post.

So do I change,

codec which is on AAC to AC3 / MP3

or

Channels which is on 5.1 muti to Dolby surround pro / Dolby Pro Logic 2

Comment

codec which is on AAC to AC3
                Attached Files
                Last edited by glenns; 06-07-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I have tried above suggestions and a few alternatives and even tried not converting the sound by ticking copy audio but still no joy.

Comment

I can't help you unless you post your fab internal log file with the new settings I gave you and the failed attempt with those settings.Your most recent log will be the one at the bottom of the list of files in the internal log folder.

You can also update to the new Fab version 9151 that has some fixes for side by side try this please.
                    Last edited by glenns; 06-07-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I have attached the log as requested for switching AAC to AC3.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if this will help but try turning lightning shrink off from within dvdfab settings

Comment

This does not seem to be an audio issue. If I tick the box 'Copy Video' but leave the audio it works.

Any ideas

Comment

narrowed it down to H264. If I select MPEG4 it works.

Would prefer to use H264 if possible.

Thanks.

Comment

OK, MPEG4 crashes halfway through, but at least it starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X