No announcement yet.

Need for Speed - New Encryption?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Need for Speed - New Encryption?

DVD Ripper can't handle processing Need for Speed (2014), just wondering what recommendations you have as the movie will not backup, it just keeps spinning the disc. Have tried the "Twilight Breaking Dawn" method and the PathPlayer normally enabled method but neither work.

Please post the DVDFab internal log session for this disc. I don't have the disc yet, it is not out until 5 August here.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Find logs attached

Logs are attached as requested.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi drakonix
        Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25541, also make sure that path player is set to always enabled in Fab settings.
        For converting go into Fab settings disable Cuda and set Av/codec to software.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks

Ok, changing my settings did the trick, not had this problem before so was a little flummoxed when it failed, thanks again!

Comment

Glad to help
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

17:37:39:325 info: DetectAllVideoCardInfos: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 8.15.10.2712
              The driver of the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 is very old, please update to the latest driver version V3621 and try it again.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X