Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Sync Issue

Dear all,

I am ripping a legally purchased Blu-Ray of the BBC Series Sherlock for my own pleasure using the DVDFab version 9.1.6.4.
    When ripping into MKV H264, and audio either into AAC or even audiocopy format, the resulting MKV file, when played with a VLC media player has about 5 minute audiosync issue. The audio is 5 minute slow! At minute 29:00, I am having the audio of minute 24:00. In the beginning of the file, the out-of-sync is of course less, but it appears to increase over the duration of the movie.

When I am using version 8.2.2.9, the issue is not there. The only reason I cannot use the older version more often, is that some of the copy protection is preventing a ripping of the Bluray.

anything I can do?

Is this the Region A/US version of the disc? If the DVDFab internal log from the conversion can be located, please post it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry. No, it's the European Country Code version. I have noticed it with other BluRays as well. Never had a problem with DVDFab, just recently.

Where can I locate the internal protocol you are looking for?

--Guido

Comment

Hi gbarthels
        Please see pic, then post the internal log here.
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Same issue, different title (B/Australia)

I have encountered the same thing with: 'A Million Ways To Die In The West', Region B/Australia, using 9.1.6.4

I always copy the main title out, so I can have multiple MKV Rips, then multiple AVI conversions from the MKV.

9.1.6.4 doesn't lip sync correctly, and seems to drift the further into the movie.

8.2.3.0 successfully MKV'ed the copy produced by 9.1.6.4.

Back to 9.1.6.4 for AVI (DiVX) using MKV as the input ... lip sync issue.

Attempted via 8.2.3.0 but the application errored about 25% in--attempting it, again, now.

I can post the LOGged information if required.

Comment

HI:
            Upgrade to latest Fab version 9166 first then if it still don't work
            try setting codec in Fab settings to use all software and retry.
            You can also try Fab media player it's free to play from iso's or folders.
            Also post your Fab internal log files for this disk so staff can see if there's a problem that needs fixing.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ella; 09-06-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

New attempt at latest level, 9.1.6.6, Log file attached.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi gbarthels
                Please see pic, then post the internal log here.
                CBR929
                Attached is the log file you were looking for.
                Attached Files

Comment

HI Gbarthels:
                  From you log i noticed your video is interlaced their is new settings (see screen shot) with versions 9166 for interlaced video.Their are 2 new settings good and best you can try these after upgrading as your using version 9164.
                  from the version update notes:New: Add support to set “Deinterlacing Method” at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Convert.(The option will be used when converting interlaced source in Ripper and Video Converter.)

You can also try checking use all software in Fab settings for the conversion and try a different software player You can also try Fab media player it's free to play from iso's or folders.
                  Hope this helps
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ella; 09-09-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DHPHOTO View Post
                    New attempt at latest level, 9.1.6.6, Log file attached.
                    Nothing in this log of any note ?

Comment

Working...
                    X