Profile Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Profile Editor

How do I create a new profile in DVDFAB 9? Is there a profile editor like in DVDFAB 8? Also, in DVDFAB 8 Profile Editor when I click on Modify Profile it says "Bad System Directory!" Any ideas why?

Profile Editor

Hi, llmackie

In DVDFab 9, you can use an existing profile as a template, and modified parameters, save for the default profile you want.

Comment

Where are they stored? I made some a while back and it took some time to get it right for my tablet. I need to reinstall Windows and would like to drop them back in the same place and save the time.

Thanks for reminding me how to make a profile out of a current one. Does V9 have an editor like 8 did? If I recall, the profiles made in 8 will not work in 9, right?

Comment

Any that you made long ago, such as with v8, would probably not work well or at all in some cases. The profile system has been changed.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X