How do I combine 2 DVDs into one file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper How do I combine 2 DVDs into one file

I have a movie (Schindlers List) which comes with 2 DVDs Part 1 and Part 2. I would like to know how to combine these 2 discs into one file for my home media collection.

You can't currently do it with the Ripper module, although this feature has recently been requested and may be added in the future.

If you use Merge mode in DVD Copy, you can make it into a single DVD folder or ISO, but it will still be two titles on the DVD and will convert as two distinct files in Ripper.

If you convert each part to a single file in Ripper, you can probably find a third party file joiner with google that will put them together. Be sure to use the same settings for the conversions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

try mkvmerge

Originally posted by ThunderGod View Post
      I have a movie (Schindlers List) which comes with 2 DVDs Part 1 and Part 2. I would like to know how to combine these 2 discs into one file for my home media collection.
      if you rip the two partd as mkv files you can combine them with mkvmerge, i imagine there are similar utilities for mp4

Comment

Yeah, avidemux does it for mp4's.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Merge in Ripper Option

Hi, ThunderGod

The merge feature will be add in to Ripper soon, thank you for your feedback!

Comment

Thanks for the info, Merge has been added to ripper now I must learn how to use the Merge feature.

Comment

Working...
            X