Ripping Multi Title VIDEO-TS - Save Setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripping Multi Title VIDEO-TS - Save Setting

Due to my Media Player not dealing with Combined Multi Disc DVD's, I began ripping them to MKV files and combining them with mkvmerge.

DVDFab rips the two or three titles just fine however it asks about Overwriting existing files which I answer Save Both because I am going to Merge them. I also tick off DO THIS FOR ALL FUTURE CONFLICTS.

DVDFab does not save this setting. The next attempt rips the first title and then asks the same Overwrite question.

Is there another place to make this selection or does it just not work.

Using Version 9.1.6.9

Beerman
    Attached Files

See the attached. You can easily set DVDFab to add the title number to the output filename, then each one will be different and you should not get the overwrite message.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,beerman64,

The setting only affects the current task queue, if you restart DVDFab, it will goes back to default settings.

In addition, we are working hard on DVD Ripper>Merge function. You can directly use DVD Ripper to merge your movies in the near future.

Thanks.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        See the attached. You can easily set DVDFab to add the title number to the output filename, then each one will be different and you should not get the overwrite message.
        Thanks Signals. That worked like a charm. Now I have to remember to change the settings back when I finish the conversions.

Beerman

Comment

YVW, see the note from Ning also, that will be a nice feature.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X