This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google G1 Model Phone

Which model on the mobile list do i click if i have the Google G1 phone to save movies???
    I tried the one for the BlackBerry Storm and it works fine. But i want to make sure im using the correct one..
    And how do you disable the sub title???

Thanks

any suggestions on the above topic for the google g1 phone..

Comment

To disable subtitles, uncheck all the boxes in the subpicture select window (lower right) before you click Start. If the Blackberry profile looks good, just use that for now. I'm sure a profile for the G1 will be added or submitted at some point. If you will post a link to the video requirements of the phone it would help.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ill try that with the subtitles...no problem ill search for the video requirements for the google g1 phone...

Comment

@club777

Do you realise that you can actually modify the profile yourself to optimise the parameters?

There is a document in the C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\Profiles\Readme\ directory that outlines the parameters and the actual profiles are held in the C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\Profiles\ directory and you can edit them with Notepad.

Just make sure that you back up any profile before you edit it so that you can revert if it doesn't work.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X