Trouble with multiple rips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Trouble with multiple rips

I am ripping clips out movies to present to my classes. For a single movie, I might rip a dozen clips to separate files. The problem I'm having is that after I finish a rip I can't seem to get the program to let me rip another. As a result I end up having to close the program down entirely then start it up again. What am I missing? How do I get the program to do second (or third, etc) rip with I get done with one?

I didn't run across like this.

Could you please post your internal_dvdfab.log and attach a screenshot here?

Thanks in advance.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

If you are using v9.x, just put a new checkmark in the Source line after you click Finish. See the attached capture. If you are making many snips from the same movie, it will speed things up if you copy the movie to a folder on your hard drive first and use that as the Source.
      Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X