"Friends" on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) "Friends" on PS3

First let me say I have backed up maybe 100 movies and TV shows from disks to my computer using DVD Ripper into a MP4 file format. I then use my PS3 to watch the MP4 files on home TV. This has always worked for me. Well I just tried it with the first disk of "friends" TV show. Everything seemed fine. The files are MP4 just like my hundred others. When I try to play the file on my PS3 I get a message "data type not supported". Since friends I have backed up maybe two other movies and it works fine. I never change the settings, so it is the same I have always used.
    Any thoughts?

Have you tried playing the files of Friends on your PC with a software player?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes and it works

Comment

Are you using the PS3 profile or the MP4 profile? The PS3 profile should work if anything will.
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X