Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Unable to back up Oblivion with 7.1 HD Audiio

Hello,

I'm unable to back up Oblivion with HD 7.1 The only audio track that would back up was AC 3 Stereo. I've uploaded the internal log. I tried both MP4 pass through and m2ts passthrough.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi Ripin
    You seem to trying to back up a disc you do not own, please read this before posting again: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...=newpost&t=122

If you own the disc, we can try to help you. I think I have the disc somewhere but I don't remember having problems with the backup. Please update your DVDFab installation to v9.1.7.3 Beta.

I am moving your thread to the correct forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All, Ripin got the disc at a yard sale, so it is a legit off-rental, no worse than an ebay purchase.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

381m 06.70s: start process
        381m 06.70s: info: create config(bluray2video)
        381m 06.70s: info: crop value after clone: left = 0 right= 0 top=0 bottom=0 enable=0 mode=0
        381m 06.70s: info: use profile(M2TS Passthrough)
        381m 06.70s: info: bluray playlist(800),angle(0),chapter(1->21),BDAV(no)
        381m 06.70s: info: 3D working_mode(disable), 3D format(sbs_lef_right)
        381m 06.71s: info: stream input@ Video(4113)[codec(h264) size(1920*1080) fps(24000/1001) interlace(0) duration(7482)sec opcode(copy)]
        381m 06.71s: info: stream output Video(4113)[codec(h264) size(1920*1080) fps(24000/1001) interlace(0) bitrate(0) duration(7482)sec]
        381m 06.71s: info: stream input@ Audio(4352)[codec(dca) channels(8) sample(48000) bitrate(0) bitdepth(24) opcode(copy)]
        381m 06.71s: info: stream output Audio(4352)[codec(dca) channels(8) sample(48000) bitrate(0) bitdepth(24) opcode(copy)]
        381m 06.71s: info: stream input@ Audio(4355)[codec(ac3) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(192000) bitdepth(0) opcode(copy)]
        381m 06.71s: info: stream output Audio(4355)[codec(ac3) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(192000) bitdepth(0) opcode(copy)]

381m 06.71s: info: SubMode(Remux) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(false)
        381m 06.72s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
        381m 06.72s: info: processing source(00800.m2ts)
        445m 27.91s: ------------------ convert work finished ------------------
        Hi,

From the log file, you are select both DTS-HD 7.1 and AC-3 audio audio tracks when ripper to m2ts.passthrough.

Could you please check the outputted file info by the free tool "MediaInfo" and post the file info?

What's your playback device?

BTW: MP4 container does not support HD audio. DVDFab will remove HD audio automatically.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

The play back device is Windows Media Player. I have an update, the audio is not completely gone. The musical score channel is in both the MT2S and MP4 formats. I had to turn up the volume to hear it.

I selected both audio tracks after several tries to backup just the 7.1 audio track. That was when I found that the two channel track worked.

I tried installing media info tool but my virus protection complained about a threat and would not let it install. I tried getting it from several different locations.

I checked the properties in Windows and it shows a bit rate of 448kbps but no other attributes. Not the best tool but at least it gives some details. Is there another tool I could use to get the info you need?

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

The play back device is Windows Media Player. I have an update, the audio is not completely gone. The musical score channel is in both the MT2S and MP4 formats. I had to turn up the volume to hear it.
            I suppose that it should be caused by Windows Media Player. WMP does not support decode DTS audio track itslef, we need to install other codec to playback DTS audio.

Please try DVDFab Media Player or VLC.

Thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

VLC does the same thing, plays the music track but nothing else. Also checked DVDFab media player with same results. I was using K-LIte Codec Pack 10.0.0 so I upgraded to the latest which is 10.8.0, no change. I'll try ripping it again later this evening and let you know what happens with the new code pack installed

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              I suppose that it should be caused by Windows Media Player. WMP does not support decode DTS audio track itslef, we need to install other codec to playback DTS audio.

Please try DVDFab Media Player or VLC.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Last edited by Ripin; 11-14-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripin View Post
                VLC does the same thing, plays the music track but nothing else. Also checked DVDFab media player with same results. I was using K-LIte Codec Pack 10.0.0 so I upgraded to the latest which is 10.8.0, no change. I'll try ripping it again later this evening and let you know what happens with the new code pack installed
                I tried it with the new codec pack loaded and it still did not work. DVDFab was also having problems with the disc and kept crashing so I tried it on a different machine and it worked. So it would seem some type of corruption on my machine. Any ideas at all that would stop the voice channels from extracting but allow the music channel?

Comment

Can one interpret your statement literally as meaning whenever you rip to MP4 there is no losslesss hD audio. This seams adverse. One would want to rip to MP4 4K and get the best audio as well as the best video

" BTW: MP4 container does not support HD audio. DVDFab will remove HD audio automatically. "

Wilson

Comment

Working...
                  X