Cant get Rid of dvdfab logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Cant get Rid of dvdfab logo

For some reason the dvdfab logo wont go away dont know why i have a licence for it.

It is detecting i am using the 2d to 3d converter option but i am not i am using ripper to convert my files to 3d
    Attached Files

are you using the original disc or the copied disc??

Comment

i copied the full disk onto my hard drive which is captain America the winter solider 3d disk and converted it from their

Comment

This is confusing, Justin are you converting from a 3D original or rip made with Copy using BD Ripper to convert it to 2D?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

original 3D captain America the winter solider disk saved on my hard drive what is strange it is detecting i am using 2d to 3d converter which i dont have a license for but i have a license for the 3d plus which you can see i am using buy the screnshot.

I want to rip it to 3D

Comment

Yes, that is what was confusing me. Does the copy on your HDD play as 3D still? Could you accidentally have checked the button in Advanced Settings to copy it as 2D when you made it?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

nup sure didn't i selected as copy as 3d disk option.

Here is a bit more info

6m 24.40s: UILog:OnMsgToolbar_Start
              6m 24.40s: UILog:Msg Start : ready start
              6m 24.41s: UILog:Msg Start : start test run work
              6m 24.43s: UILog:Msg Start : run work
              6m 24.45s: UILog:Run current Work.
              6m 24.78s: UILog:Begin work Converter.
              6m 24.79s: UILog:Begin work copy or converter.
              6m 24.79s: Start check Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) register status.
              6m 24.80s: Use 2D to 3D mode, and this product is: Enable
              6m 24.82s: End check Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) register status: Enable
              6m 24.82s: UILog:start running at thread.
              6m 24.83s: UILog:return flag at start running at thread ok.
              6m 24.85s: OPList at BD Converter : (4113.2),(4352.2),(4608.8)
              6m 24.86s: Blu-ray Converter (3D Plus) check watermark flag: 0
              6m 24.86s: Product 2D to 3D Converter watermark flag: 1
              6m 26.22s: ------------------ convert work begin(1/1) ------------------
              6m 26.22s: start process(1/1)
              Last edited by Justin; 12-20-2014, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Justin, a suggestion from the Beijing staff: Install DVDFab Virtual Drive and mount the .miniso file. Then open the miniso as the Source for Ripper in DVDFab.

This should prevent the watermark.

Comment

Thanks will try that is this a bug in this version

Comment

Working...
                  X