Ripping Special Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripping Special Features

I bought DVDFab Ripper yesterday and have ripped a few movies. What I have not figured out yet is how to rip the special features.

I don't need the full menus, but maybe that is required to get special features.
    Thanks

use the "full disc" option in order to get the entire dvd including the special features.
    also some dvd/bluray movies do not have special features and are just the movie only.
    Last edited by october262; 02-15-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Ok, I" must be flind. I am on the Ripper tab. On the left under advanced settings I don't see anything for full disc and using the little down arrow in the top right and going through common settings, I don't see anything for full disc.

I'm running 9.1.8.8.

Comment

I've never tried this so take it for what it's worth. When you select the source click on the "+" sign I have circled (I clicked it so the + sign is gone) and check the boxes that appear for all the menus and extras.
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks. I think that is what I needed

Comment

I just tried it and don't think that's what you're looking for.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              I just tried it and don't think that's what you're looking for.
              I think you are right. The first DVD I tried there was only one more "title." The next DVD had 65 titles there and no option to select all. Each time I click on one, it has to analyze then move on.

Comment

I think we have a terminology problem. I think stubek needs the Copy module for what he is trying to accomplish.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That could be, the ripper module is for making a single file for playback on a mobile device and they generally don't use menus or special features.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Even in Copy I don't have a full disc or select all option

Comment

See if this makes sense to you, if not shout:
                      Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes, you are blind .... (don't worry I've been there too ! it's difficult to see something obvious if your not looking in the right area ;-) )
                        Imagine you are looking at 90312's image but under copy instead of Ripper.
                        Now just to the left of where his red ring is a big blue icon (it probably says "Main Movie" click on it, a panel expands for other selections and one of them is "Full disc"

Mutt
                        Mutt ... All-In-One Lifetime Member

Comment

Working...
                        X