John Wick movie out of order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) John Wick movie out of order

I just got the Bluray of John Wick. I was able to read the disc and rip it no problems to h265 mp4 but I noticed the movie in some sections is out of order. The first place I notice this is between the 35min to the 40 min mark. Basically John pulls up to the hotel and gets bags from his trunk he starts walking into the hotel the camera pans out to the guy on the street watching then to John talking to the guy at the desk in the hotel once that conversation finishes it jumps back to the guy in the street then back in the hotel where he is finishing a conversation with a girl. This doesn't happen when playing directly from the bluray disc. I did a preview on multiple tracks in dvdfab and all seem to do the same that I have tried. This is the first time I have had a movie not be in the right order with some scenes after ripping. There was also another part that was out of order but I stopped watching until I can get this resolved. Oh and I am running the latest version of DVDfab as of 3/14

Post your internal log file so Fab can take a look at it.Newest fab version is 9.1.9.3.

Comment

Here is the log file. My log file was to big to upload so I trimmed everything to the latest version but I think everything you need is in there.
      Attached Files

Comment

HI: Your log shows your using Fab version 9.1.9.2 update to 9.1.9.3 and retry.

Comment

I tried 9.1.9.3 and got the same result.

Comment

Did you make a new iso before you converted it to h265?
            Try clone/burn output to hard drive then convert using the newest 9193 then post the log if it doesn't work.

Comment

Sounds like it may be a bogus title set? I don't have this BR and don't know the correct one. If your set top player has an info button or similar you can play the original and see which title is playing.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

I did not try a new iso because it plays correctly in cyberlink power dvd. If I open up the iso in dvdfab and preview the track(s) they all seem to have the same result via rips and preview. I assumed the iso was fine because it plays correctly with powerdvd and the problem only seems to be present with dvdfab preview and rips. It does take a while for dvdfab to read the iso and it list like over 300 tracks which I have found in other forums that the correct one is 589 which I tried as well but got the same result. I will try recreating the iso and ripping again but I'm pretty sure I will get the same results. But I will report back once I have have done this.
                Last edited by bdg; 03-15-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Hi, please use the original disc as source then try again. Maybe it will make a difference.
                  User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Write it to a BDMV folder instead of an ISO, then retry the h265 conversion. Use the original disc as the primary source. I had no problem with this disc in Copy mode but have not tried it in Ripper yet.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I found the issue, its a matter of selecting the right track. There are I believe over 300 different tracks found and I did some research and trial and error to find the track that played correctly. This thread can be closed. Thanks for your help

Comment

Thread closed at OP request.

Albert Einstein

Comment

bdg, before I close this thread post the correct title number in case one of your fellow users run into the same issue.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Did anyone ever post the correct title# for John Wick?

Comment

Apparently not, but it is still unclear that there is actually a problem. Do you have trouble with it? If so, post the DVDFab internal log session, instructions for this are linked in my sig.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X