Higher resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Higher resolutions

How can I get a higher display resolution when ripping a DVD? The defaults are fine for small devices, But I displaying on a 55" TV from a Set Top box via DLNA. While the quality is decent, I would like a higher resolution.

I typically rip to MP4, I would like to at least get to 720p resolution if not 1080. Storage is cheap, so file size is not much of an issue.

Normally the playback device will zoom or upscale the content on-the-fly. The re-encoded file is unlikely to look any better than the original DVD in any event, which is why DVDFab does not have a built-in setting that allows it for most profiles. If you really want to force the issue, you can manually enter the larger screen dimensions in the box shown and it will encode them. Note that the settings shown here produce an output file that is almost as large as the original movie.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X