Subtitles not working with Merged Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles not working with Merged Titles

Hi - I am trying to Rip "Unbroken" with the 2nd English Subtitle Track (Neither Display Forced or Unticked Forced) seem to work when merging the output files as MP4 - Is there an issue with this??

Regards

Hans

Are you selecting remux into file or direct render to video? I do not have Unbroken, but the direct render option to MP4/h264 works flawlessly for me on other titles, BD and DVD (v9.1.9.9)
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just to clarify.....

I have ripped Unbroken Blu-ray (Main Movie only) and selected the second English Subtitle track (With Display Forced Subtitles UNTICKED) with Direct Render to Video selected, and all work fine in this case and the subtitles are copied correctly.

However when I select the MAIN MOVIE (and the same setting as above), and then select 2 more titles to MERGE with the first - The Forced Subtitles do not appear in the Main Movie part of the output file.

So I will rip the first, and then rip and merge the next 2 file into that one.

The problem occurs when you MERGE directly from the BLU-RAY DISK.

Hope that makes sense.

Hans

Comment

Working...
      X