Bluray to m2ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bluray to m2ts

What is the difference if I rip my bluray with the M2TS profile or the M2TS Passthrough profile?

Why is it when choosing my subtitles upon playback showing "PSG*N/A)" instead of "English"?

The m2ts profile re-encodes the video into a new m2ts stream, giving you more control over frame size, bitrate, audio, subtitles, etc. but taking longer. M2ts Passthrough just decrypts and copies the stream from the original Source, which is much faster but means you are stuck with a larger file and none of the options mentioned above. Do you mean "PGS" subs? What gave you that error message? If you choose the m2ts profile, you can burn the subs directly into the video so your player will not have to cope with different subtitle formats.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I Don't worry too much about size. I play back the file over my network (lan) with a med400x mediaplayer. The ISO and bd file structure stutter when playing. When I rip to m2ts it is smooth for some reason. Now I battle with sub titles. When I rip I chose English sub remuxed into file but playback shows subtitles fine, somtimes not synched, but the name of the subtitle in the subtitle menu shows "pgs n/a" instead of "English".

Comment

Working...
      X