Men in Black 2 will not open in dvd fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Men in Black 2 will not open in dvd fab

i am trying to rip Men In Black 2 to put on a portable device but dvd fab can't seem to open up disc or analyze the title to attempt to rip. the drive just keeps making noise while trying to open disc, i have tried 3 different computers the same results. i tried to find a solution in the threads but couldn't find any info.

soloution found for men in black 2

I finally figured out the problem. Path player was set to always enable. i changed setting to enable path player when necessary and men in black 2 dvd loaded up no problem.

Comment

This is not the recommended procedure and should not be necessary. If you will turn PathPlayer back on and let it create a log file that you can attach to a post we could see what is happening. Check the copy carefully for correct playback, it may contain unplayable content or have portions missing. "Always Enable" is the default (and recommended) setting.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X