Insurgent Blu-ray rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Insurgent Blu-ray rip

When I try to rip Insurgent from Blu-ray it just hangs. When it initially scans it says it contains Cinavia protection which I click Ok to since I am ripping it for an iPad mini.

Then when I start the rip it just hangs. The count up clock continues, but after about 10 minutes the Time left just says 0:00:00.

I finally stopped it at 0% after an hour and 50 minutes and it created an small <20mb file. Also, when I cancel it, the program hangs and I need to kill it via the task manager. I did three other Blu-rays before this one and they all worked so I know the drive and software is working.

Please use the instructions linked in my sig to supply the DVDFab internal log file for the stalled rip.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try the test version which I sent to you via forum message.

Please post the log file if you still have the same problem.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Test version worked!

Test version worked great.

This was an Insurgent Blu-ray in the Steelbook case. I assume it's US Region 1 but it is not marked. Let me know if you need any logs.

Comment

insurgent

Movie insurgent blu-ray just hangs forever and scans but doesn't do anything. Can you help?

Comment

Insurgent Blu-ray rip

Originally posted by Heimerman1 View Post
            Movie insurgent blu-ray just hangs forever and scans but doesn't do anything. Can you help?
            Heimerman1:

I'm using Fab beta 9.2.0.6 and I was able to ripp Insurgent without any problem using the Mp4 profile and h264, fast encoding 1 pass, high quality, AC3 audio codec.

- Norm

Comment

Heimerman
              Please post the internal log session from the failed rip. Instructions are in my sig, below.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Insurgent hangs

I am also having problems with it hanging. Running 9.1.9.6 for Mac. Any way to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by gulfstream5 View Post
                  I am also having problems with it hanging. Running 9.1.9.6 for Mac. Any way to fix it?
                  Please post it in the Fab for Mac forum. It may have new protection.

Comment

Insurgent Mac Blu-ray rip

Originally posted by gulfstream5 View Post

Hi,

Please try the latest Mac version V9207 and tell us the result.

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X