Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper chapter headings!

hi

Im trying to rip DVDs so I can load them onto borrowed Samsung Galaxy tabs for our holidays- mainly kids stuff!

I've done Clutch powers lego movie and its all good except I have Chapter1 etc in big letters on the bottom of the page obscuring some of the movie.

Any ideas if there is a setting to change so I don't have this with every movie I copy?

Thank you

maddie
    I have never seen this, please try playing the files on a PC player such as VLC or DVDFab Media Player (both free for file playback). I suspect it is a setting on your player. What version of DVDFab are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Some of players will detect the chapter mark as subtitle, please turn off subtitle when playing on your Samsung Galaxy tab.

Or uncheck "Preserve chapter" option in Advanced Settings before converting.

Wilson
      Attached Files
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X