9205 9207 and 9208

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 9205 9207 and 9208

Ever since the upgrade from 9207 and 9208. I have been unable to rip regular DVDs. Version 9205 works flawlessly. I keep getting the error:

Work 1 failed, Error = graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph(0) - pinName:video frame

and I am not sure what this refers to. The only change made was just updating the software.Also one of the other things that I have noticed, when I stick a new DVD in with 9207 or 9208 when it gets done scanning the DVD to rip it the main window shows up with no DVD information in it. I have to switch to like the copy section and then back to the rip section for any information to show up.

I have included the log files of when the error occurs if it helps.

Thank you,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darkore; 08-06-2015, 11:07 PM.

I did update to the latest Nvidia graphics driver, but there was no change.

Comment

If you are using the internal update (from within DVDFab) uninstall it and do a full download from the link here in the forum and install it "As Administrator". The differential updating sometimes has problems on some installations.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Works like a champ, thank you very much. :-)

Comment

Hi,

From the log file, DVDFab set the output resolution 2x2 as default.

I'm not sure that you are have the same issue with this thread.
          <span style="color:blue"><b> <span style="color:red"> </b></span>

Please check the Advanced Settings page in Ripper after opening source and tell me the result.

Sorry for this to trouble you!

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X