DVDFab Crashes Reading BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab Crashes Reading BD

I have been seeing the same issue when DVDFab tries to read any BD. The software scans the disk for about 2 minutes and then crashes. I have attached the error logs and it appears to throw error 102. I am going to try to uninstall and then re-install. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue? It appears to be all BD at this time. If anyone has some guidance please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

It has not been reported in the forum, at least not widely. 102 is a unrecoverable read error, often caused by damaged disc or dirty lens on your drive. It should not cause a crash however.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I uninstalled, deleted the log folder, and re-installed. I have been trying multiple disks and all BD fail. I have cleaned the disk and blew out the BD drive. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Comment

Working...
      X