Audio Sync Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Sync Issues

I am trying to rip BD's for my Plex Server. I can use MKV Passthrough without any issues, but when I use any compression profile like MP4 or AVI, the audio is out of sync. This occurs when I rip directly from the disk, images or folders I generate with Copy or Passkey, or if I try to convert the MKV Passthrough file I've generated. Here are the logs i have for The Matrix. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

I am not familiar with the abilities or requirements of the Flex player app, if that is what you are using and their website is not much help. I tested DVDFab MP4s I made with AAC and Multichannel audio (Copy Audio option on Advanced page) and they both played back in perfect sync with VLC, DVDFab Media Player and PowerDVD15. I tested with The Island and The Bourne Identity. DVDFab has a "partner" product called VidOn.me with similar functions and a forum with real experts in media servers and players, you can check it out here: http://www.vidon.me/ There is a link to their forum in the banner on the top of the linked page.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the response. The problem isn't limited to Plex. I also have the sync issue when playing the files locally with vlc, jriver media center, windows media center and dvdfab's media center.

Comment

Still trying to reproduce your problem, but I don't have The Matrix BD, just the DVD. All the other titles I have tried sync is fine. Will try to find a copy of the BD for Matrix.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for the effort. I'm still adjusting variables to find a solution. There maybe be a hardware compatibility/issue with my LG BE14 and Dell Alienware 17 R2. It may just be USB 3.0 vs 2.0, but I'm still adjusting variables. I'm having some success on another machine with the same LG BE14. I'll post an update when I settle on my best configuration. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Still trying to reproduce your problem, but I don't have The Matrix BD, just the DVD. All the other titles I have tried sync is fine. Will try to find a copy of the BD for Matrix.
            I just tried to rip all of The Matrix Blu-Ray movies to M2TS. Only passthrough works. Anything which does video encoding to M2TS has the audio sync problem.

Comment

I did some more testing and found out that the audio sync issue occurs when IQS or CUDA is enabled. With software only I was able to rip all 3 Matrix Blu-Rays just fine using video encoding and audio copy to an M2TS format.

Comment

Working...
              X