Video is All Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Video is All Green

I'm currently using v9210 (full license package).
    I've been trying to create a 3D from a 2d Blu-ray.

I've done it successfully in the past on 3 different movies with v9119 & v9125.
    AWESOME Results, but now, everything is fine except the video is all green.
    The 3D Format I used is '3D M2TS' even though I did try '3D AVI' and '3D MP4.H265 HEVC'.

I've tried mostly all different audio and video settings from standard to high quality, 1-pass & 2-pass, copy audio checked off and not checked off.
    I've tried split screen side-by-side as I did in the past and even tried a couple of the anaglyph settings and still no joy.

I'm using the same computer I used with the other 3 movies I created as mentioned earlier.
    My PC specs are 64 bit Intel i5-2300 (4 Cores), 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 5450 Video Card.
    The only other difference from before is that I've added a second monitor because the 5450 card supports dual monitors.
    Additionally with the monitors, when I was successful with the earlier 3 movies and had only one monitor, that monitor was connected with a VGA cable.
    I've since upgraded the cable to my primary monitor to a DVI and the second monitor had to be a VGA cable.

I've even tried 'M2TS' and the audio & video were fine on preview while ripping and the final output, but not with the 3D formats...???

I have an earlier v9119. Maybe I'll install it in a different location and try that...???

Please Help...??????
    Thanks
    Harleyman2008

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Video is All Green

Here you go ...

I've appended the filenames with '_Harleyman2008' but I had to zip them up.
      These were in my '...\DVDFab9\Log\' folder with todays date on them.
      The last info logged was with v9119, not v9210.
      I did just install v9119 in a different folder and tried it from there as I mentioned earlier... but the video is still green...
      I hope you can find something...
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the logs, the developers will have to take a look at this when the office reopens on Monday.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Video All Green (Status???)

It's been almost 2 weeks since I uploaded the log files...
          Has anyone been able to look at them and see what's going on...???

Comment

It is a complicated problem to try and reproduce, lots of variables. Sorry for the delay.

I am sorry to tell you that the office is closed for a national holiday in China, it will reopen on Sept. 6th.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
              Please update your graphics card to the latest driver version.

Would you please disable OpenCL and try again?

Wilson
              Attached Files
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X