Ripping using H265 profile problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping using H265 profile problem

Hi when ripping a blu ray iso file using the h265 profile mp4 or mkv, i never get a succesful output, encoding starts of at roughly 75fps then gradually drops in a matter of mins to o fps then just sits there. Have tried disabling GPU and the likes but still the same. Any advice

System
    Windows 10
    intel I5 3570 with on board HD graphicd enabled
    8gb ram
    240gb samsung SSD

Please attach the DVDFab internal log and the fabcheck_internal log session from one of these attempts. Directions for this can be found in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not trying to hijack the above post but thought additional information might help solve this.

I continue to have this same problem for some time now. Either DVDFab crashes at startup or it starts and then FPS slowly decreases and hangs shortly afterward. There is no error message but the time remaining goes to zero
      It occurs on every disk and when ripping to MP4 4K or MKV 4K.
      I am using version 9.2.1.0 on a Windows 7 machine. Using a Nvidia GPU and latest Nvidia drivers.
      I have tried turning off the GPU Cuda acceleration which made no difference.
      I have attached the logs and hope someone can interpret the logs and determine why this occurs on my one Windows 7 desktop.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is my logs still happening as well
        Attached Files
        Last edited by coblck; 09-18-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Have just encoded film with h265 using handbrake and completed fine with very good results but still doesnt work with DVDfab, at least i know its not my PC at fault

Comment

Working...
          X