RAW files when ripping Blu-Ray Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) RAW files when ripping Blu-Ray Audio

I am using Blu-ray Ripper to rip the audio of a concert blu-ray.

I choose an audio stream to rip, which is PCM 24/96 stereo. Select AudioCopy as the type of audio I want because I want the original 24/96 resolution. But why do my ripped files end up as being RAW files which I cannot open?

Ripping to WAV files is not a problem only that Blu-ray Ripper will down size it to 16/48 stereo.

Hi,

Please use other audio format first.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by andy008 View Post
      I am using Blu-ray Ripper to rip the audio of a concert blu-ray.

I choose an audio stream to rip, which is PCM 24/96 stereo. Select AudioCopy as the type of audio I want because I want the original 24/96 resolution. But why do my ripped files end up as being RAW files which I cannot open?

Ripping to WAV files is not a problem only that Blu-ray Ripper will down size it to 16/48 stereo.
      I've done this to a number of concert BluRays, my process is as follows:

1. Rip the Blurary to disk (typically using the MainMovie option), no other processing just get the contents of the BluRay decrytped to disk.

2. Fire up a free utlility "HD-DVD/Blu-ray Stream Extractor" and select the audio track that you are interested in, then set the output format which can be WAV, FLAC or a bunch of other formats.

At the end of this process I have a FLAC file that is the same number of channels, bitrate & sample frequency as the original BluRay.

Comment

Let's try to make DVDFab do what we want before trying other solutions.

Andy, please clarify that you are using the controls shown in the capture to extract the audio.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, I am using the controls as shown in the capture

Comment

Working...
          X