Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) It does not detect the Blu-ray disc

Good morning

Use version 9.2.1.0, and I noticed a problem.

I decrypted Blu-ray Disc "The A-Team (2010)", and the list does not appear film titles, the disc contains 2 versions (normal and extended).

I make a test with other software, which detects the major titles of the films.

I also carried out another test with "BDInfo" and I found that the headlines point to the root "The A-Team 2010\BDMV\PLAYLIST" extension ".mpls"

Why DVDFab does not work properly with this Blu-ray Disc, you can solve this problem?

THANK YOU

The box indicates that the disc was not opened, so DVDFab won't display any titles, it can't read them. This is an old title that should be fully supported from the original disc. In fact, I think I have it somewhere. If I can find it, I will try it also and see if our results match.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please post the DVDFab internal log file.

BTW, did you download the Blu-ray folder from Internet?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Good morning

I attach the log file,
        The disc has already been decrypted previously HDD.

I want to clarify chew this record has a particular structure of Authoring, which includes two major titles (extended version and normal)

I made a new test with another program, the title of the film is detected and creating lossless MKV files is completed without any problem.

Greetings
        Attached Files
        Last edited by signals; 09-21-2015, 02:43 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary screen captures

Comment

I enclose dvdfab internal log
          Attached Files
          Last edited by DMD; 09-21-2015, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Not have the process of opening the folder in the log file.

Would you please open the source again and attach the new log?

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I've attached the file dvdfab_internal.log in post # 6

I do not know how else should I look for files.

Comment

It is the correct log, but it seems to be incomplete (cuts off too soon to show the Source opening process steps).

In the future, please do not post screen captures of other programs. It is not relevant to correcting a problem with DVDFab.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I apologize if I have included pictures of other software, but it was just to better understand the problem, however, will not happen again in the future

I reinstalled the new version 9.2.1.2 and attach the log files just as it was created.

Greetings
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by DMD; 09-21-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the new log, it is complete. Staff will check it in the morning (Beijing time).

Comment

Working...
                    X