2 pass encoding stops at 50% completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 2 pass encoding stops at 50% completion

I have tried rolling back versions, uninstalling/reinstalling and no matter what I try, if I use high quality encoding no matter what container I select, the ripping process stops at 50%. I have tried with both The Matrix, and Avatar Blu rays. GPU codecs are disabled, same with the other hardware acceleration options. It is not an overheating issue, my cpu never gets above 56 C° under full load. I have no idea what is causing this. Handbrake and other encoders work just fine. Any ideas?

Attach the DVDFab internal log session from this conversion to a post. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log

Here's what I could find. I hope its what you need. Let me know if you need something more specific.
      Attached Files

Comment

I just noticed that I am also having issues with 1-pass conversions as well.

I just noticed that I am also having issues with 1-pass conversions as well. It starts ripping then stops after one percent, and then the CPU usage plummets, and it just stays at 1%. See log attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X