• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Advanced setting of Frame Rate is not reflected to the output

I use ver.9.2.1.6 beta.
    DVD Ripper.
    Format is MP4.

Frame Rate of the output is always 23.976, even if trying to set 29.97 and 10.
    Fab shows the source is 23.976, but I want to set 29.97.
    (It is also strange that source is 23.976, because Japanese DVD must be 29.97.
    I confirmed several DVDs, so there are both 29.97 and 23.976 which Fab show as the source.)

When changing the setting of Frame Rate, FileSize(the left below of screenshot) also changes.
    But the size of output file is same and Frame Rate is 23.976.

Regards.
    Attached Files

Hi jinjin,
    I can't duplicate this problem. I am using the US DVD of Mad Max 4, which is 23.97 fps original. The MP4 profile in DVD Ripper produces 15 fps and 29.97 fps conversions as it should, see the output from MediaInfo, attached. Perhaps it is due to a difference in the Source material; I will try to find some other titles to try.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I found it depends on the setting of "Split"

(1)when "Split by chapter" => Frame Rate is always what Fab shows as source.

(2)when "No split" => Frame Rate is correctly according to the setting.

Is it bug?

Regards.

Comment

Hi jinjin, thanks for the good feedback. Could be a bug, I am trying to reproduce it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried with using new version 9.2.1.7beta.

The result is same that frame rate can't be changed by Fab's setting when split by chapter.

Regards.

Comment

Tryed 9.2.2.1 bete

New!DVDFab 9.2.2.1 Beta is out!

Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
            The result was same.

Regards.

Comment

Tryed 9.2.2.3

New!DVDFab 9.2.2.3 is out!

Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
              The result was same.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
              X