Dexter S2E6 Audio Out of Sync on v9.2.1.5 & v9.2.1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Dexter S2E6 Audio Out of Sync on v9.2.1.5 & v9.2.1.6

Trying to rip Dexter and am faced with a certain dilemma. When I try to rip Dexter s2e6 and the audio is out of sync. First encountered it while using v9.2.16 beta so I downgraded to v9.2.1.5 and it's the same ordeal.

Settings are set to rip to MKV-H.265, direct copy of audio. I tried ripping a blu-ray movie before that and it was perfect. I also ripped a blu-ray movie after and it came out perfect. After trying different settings like hardware for DXVA encoding then software encoding nothing seemed to change it. I don't have a Sapphire HD 6870 graphics card, 8-core processor, 32gb RAM and I can't figure this out.

I need to clear my log files out then try again and then have a clean log of that one issue but until then can anyone tell me what can be the problem? I did a search for 'Dexter' and there's a few posts that talk about how Dexter was causing issues foe them. Has anybody come up with a solution for this?

try the tips in post #3 and #4 here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ghlight=dexter

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home from work.

Comment

How do you change the FPS under advanced options, all it says is Same as Source with no other options under it?

Comment

So nobody knows how to change the FPS under advanced option? All it says is "Same as Source" with no other options under it.

Comment

Uninstall DVDFab, then do a new download and reinstall it. I can't duplicate the problem you are reporting with the fps settings.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X