Dracula 4K ramster Subtitle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Dracula 4K ramster Subtitle help

I am trying to rip Bram Stoker's Dracula to mp4 and am having issues with subtitles. This is the new 4K re-master for Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula. I can't quite seem to rip a version with the subtitle to come up right. I have tried just about every option. Anyone else have this problem or have a suggestion?

Thank you

Are the subs in this for translations? What region and country is the disc?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This Region A -USA. This is for the translation subtitles when they are speaking in a different language other than English. Thanks for looking signals

Comment

any suggestions? I am assuming the subtitles are the same as the previous Blu-ray release? Anybody have insight into that?

thanks

Comment

here are the specs of the dracula 4k edition - http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Bram-S...Blu-ray/92211/
          and the first run release - http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Bram-S...ula-Blu-ray/8/
          Last edited by october262; 10-22-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Aaaaaagh - subtitles can be a PITA

Originally posted by gbk33 View Post
            I am trying to rip Bram Stoker's Dracula to mp4 and am having issues with subtitles. This is the new 4K re-master for Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula. I can't quite seem to rip a version with the subtitle to come up right. I have tried just about every option. Anyone else have this problem or have a suggestion?

Thank you
            I don't have the disk, so I can't check, but my guess is that the subtitles are in a separate subtitle track to the normal subtitles, and not marked forced. As a result, if you select all the English subtitle tracks and then check the "Forced only" option you end up with nothing. If you don't want to go down the manual hunt option, I would try unchecking the first english subtitle track, selecting the second track and not selecting forced only and see what that does for you.

Comment

Working...
            X