SBS & OU missing 45 pixel blank space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) SBS & OU missing 45 pixel blank space

3d Video viewed through Media Player Classic with Smooth Video Project on projector has messed up left and right edges when playing back SBS 50% 3d but the bottom and top edges look good. If using OU instead of SBS then the top and bottom edges look all messed up but the left and right edges look great.

This seems to be because a projector with 3dfury (and I am sure some other devices too) expects 45 pixels of blank space between the left and right images, but the output of dvdfab has the left and right eye videos touching each other. So the pixels that are near the video for the opposite eye are cropped out... which makes for a totally mess with your brain experience for one who views the resulting output.

Can this be easily fixed (by inserting 45 pixels of black between the left and right eye) in dvdfab for the rip, or if not during the rip... through MPC during the playback? Or can the pixels be inserted some other simple way without hours of re-encoding?

I think I came up with a fix:

(put one of these in AviSynth [not the underlined part])

for SBS:
    left=Crop(0,0,width/2,0)
    right=Crop(width/2,0,width/2,0)
    left = left.AddBorders(0, 0, 23, 0)
    right = right.AddBorders(22, 0, 0, 0)
    Stackhorizontal(left,right)

for OU:
    top=Crop(0,0,0,height/2)
    bottom=Crop(0,height/2,0,height/2)
    top = top.AddBorders(0, 0, 0, 22)
    bottom = bottom.AddBorders(0, 23, 0, 0)
    StackVertical(top,bottom)

Comment

That is not a fix, it is a workaround. The purpose here is if possible, to get DVDFab to do it the way it is needed by users without 3rd party software. I will link your thread to the DVDFab QA Team.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Would you please disable auto corp and try again?

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X