Woman in Gold - No subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Woman in Gold - No subtitles

I'm trying to rip Woman in Gold US version. The movie rips with no problem except there should be english subtitles when the characters are speaking German, but no matter which settings I chose, I can't get them to show up. I've tried to rip with the "Always display only forced subtitles" box checked and unchecked.

I think I have that title and will check it also.

//////////////UPDATE////////////
    Sorry I only have the DVD, not the Blu-ray. But I can tell you the DVD does not have any forced subs at all, but it has 216 German->English translation subtitles in the second English sub stream. These are probably set to play by default in the IFO files. Check to see if the Blu-ray has a similar sub structure by checking to see if there is a second or third English sub stream and try it selecting only one of these at a time and choosing Direct Render to Video (but NOT display only forced).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Subtitle tracks

Hi - I have had this issue with a number of titles. It's always best to check all of the subtitle streams that are available - Most of the time you should select the first ENGLISH stream in the list, and then TICK Display Only Forced Subtitles. However with many Blu-Rays and DVDs now that have a high quantity of Non English Language spoken during the film, and there is another specific Subtitle track further down the list. If that is the case you would select that track but DON'T TICK Display Only Forced Subtitles. It is sometimes a bit of trial and error until to get the right track, especially as some of them can be AUDIO DESCRIPTIONS as well or DIRECTOR COMMENTARY tracks. I remember having to try around 5 times when ripping The Lord of the Rings Blu-Rays as they have 5 English Subtitle streams and it took ages to find the one that displayed English for the Elvish speak !!

Comment

Working...
      X