Tv shows question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Tv shows question

I have been using dvd fab for years. I am wanting to try getting some of my dvds on tv shows onto my plex server. I figured dvd fab would be the way to go, however from what I can see it is only for removing copy protection ? (Unless I want all the series from each disc jammed in 1 file per disc ---which i do not--- )

Is there a simple way to take it from dvd tv series to a ripped series in individual files ?

Any help would be great..

Thanks.. Brian

Originally posted by bburwell View Post
    I have been using dvd fab for years. I am wanting to try getting some of my dvds on tv shows onto my plex server. I figured dvd fab would be the way to go, however from what I can see it is only for removing copy protection ? (Unless I want all the series from each disc jammed in 1 file per disc ---which i do not--- )

Is there a simple way to take it from dvd tv series to a ripped series in individual files ?

Any help would be great..

Thanks.. Brian
    DVDRipper should work fine. I use it all the time for individual files, I use Blu ray though. Sometimes what happens is it will default to one large file, you just have to click on the + to open up the other individual files and choose which ones you want to rip. Keep in mind you may see other files in addition to the episodes such as special features so you need to be sure you pick the right ones.

Comment

akadennis is correct, the way the shows appear in DVDFab depends on how the original disc was authored but clicking the "+" will usually make them appear. I have seen a few where there was only a "play all" title and the disc menu used chapter selection to play individual episodes. If you have one of those, you will have to set the chapter select options in DVDFab and then use the Preview button to make sure you have the correct points for the beginning and end of the episodes.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you very much, I will give that a try...

Brian

Comment

Working...
        X